29th of June: Reflected to my past position

     This title is reflected to the past which i experience with my junior and also my senior. Its traced me back to there and can't even stop to think what happen last time and it just like something happen yesterday. I very regret why didn't do the best to the task which also take me to now. Eventually, for junior is looking good for us but for the senior part is very disappointed to us. A big laugh here. 

     So, what we done, what we take risk and what we gave was a past. Just be the best for now and future, everything got a end and start point. Be who the best you are, don't get back to the lowest fame person. Take care!!


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary