13th of July 2010

     Another passing day, it is really not a good day because I didn't do anything for myself to get into the job. I really hope that can earn more but I have no energy and a good mind set. Anything that is annoying please don't blame on me. I hope everything is going smooth but the true is not going like what i thinking. Is there any faulty?

     It is really a good time to me tonight because I can  awake until this mid night to do my assignment and to blog. I really sleepy actually but then i hope to write a blog post to able myself to release tension.

     Tomorrow is my statistic mid term exam. Actually, I don't know want to score or not but i hope. Just do the best! Will reading reading and reading about the formula because all the things is just depend on the formula. If forget then is the problem to myself. No one can help either to give tips or lecturer remind. Besides that, lecturer also got told us, maybe will give formula to us to refer.

     At the last, I hope everyone happy always and this coming end of July and earlier of August I will be very busy because got to go to a Camping at Port Dickson and also need to work as a promoter at PC Fair 2010 at KLCC Trade Center near Suria and Aquaria that area. This is the second time I work for PC Fair at KL. Really a nice working experience and also know a lot of friends from other place or colleges. That all for this post. Nothing special happen today. I just feeling upset and moody. >.< Disappointed ...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary