After class for 12 07 10

     Today, don't know what problem. I can't find a solution to solve the problem held on my laptop at college. It is really annoy me. I really can't find any happen with it. Hope tomorrow when i reach college and open the lid of the laptop. The line is okay. Anyway, I would like to share my picture again that contain of my birthday date and also my blogspot blog got a Mr. Bean. So good.

     I just called dad this afternoon and have a long chat with dad and mom until the phone in hot temperature. It's was 1 hour 1 minute 25 seconds. That was a short period. If let you all prefer the Streamyx Uni Plan. Which is the best? 384kbps, 512kbps, 1mbps, 2mbps or 4mbps. Let help me to conclude it. I just do a summary on my opinion which 1mbps is good for me and just for RM68 can get a HP netbook. How about you?

     Wao!!! The New Acc. I applied last week. "Click this" and go to the link.




Okay Photo Session....



Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary