I get MAD


      These few days really not very well. I think is because not enough sleep and been tired for whole week. Tomorrow until 1st of August (30th of July to 1st of August) will be go to a camping which organize by easy phamax. It is about something building my confidence. All that happen in the camp will be another experience at Peninsular here, Peninsular in this 2010 is not funny and nothing special expects the college life's. 
       Okay, let talk about these few day why should I become MAD. The MAD meaning make a different and also the real meaning of mad. Make a different which included my presentation of few of the subject of my course, about the pc fair and my opinion for this particular notebook brands. The real meaning is about the tired things about the week such as walk for a long way from BB Plaza to KLCC for get a board of LRT to go back home on 10.30 p.m. 
       This is what we called crazy. Let me count, that is really far, you know. Anyway, the scene hope doesn’t come back to me and not to do it again on future. Tomorrow will wake up earlier and start to prepare and complete to the KFC as my starting point to Port Dickson. All the best ^^ So, the post of the camp. I will post it soon.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary