A special programming day's

     Nice to post out again. Today really a programming day's because almost 1 day is in front of my laptop to create a system by C language. What have i do is a system which can help all the teachers makes perfect, easily to work and just type the input to get the output automatically. I really hope to finish it on today because is really a tough works if work for a project for a long time and every days. So, what i do is ask my busy lecturer, i called he as busy because he got no time to speak long speech with us in the class. I had sent him a copy of my file to let him overview and give some comments.
 
     Next, I really tired for few days. So now i need to prepare well and start again soon. I really hope to earn knowledge and experience but let me rest for 1 or 2 days before start again. I know, I really know, no pain no gain, no giving out no reward. In order to survive. Just get prepare well. Because every things is for those prepared well not for those "Sedanlization" people. That called Sedanlism. hehe... This what Hong Kong Gag 姐.

     I think that all for this post hope you all know what i'm sharing. ^^ good night...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary