Start from ZerO

     Happy to back with here to share. How are you all?

     Today, I would like to talk about a story or a simply paragraph which a meaning of start from zero. I would like to go back to where I would be for these few days. Actually, is after I read a lot of others people blog which they express their experiencing about their life's. I also today make a good experience, which share my experience on air from MyFM by Jym. A really nervous feeling before it, but after he read on air I felt no more nervous and felt happy. Hope every times can get this feeling and another new feeling to make me more confidence. I hope don't have any nervous in my brain. So, let start from zero. Forget the nervous, welcome the happy and no worry about the shy.

Today picture is...

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary