The Thursday...

    Huh! Good morning to my fellow blogger. Long time didn't have a post to you all. Happy to be together with you all, but today i will share a bad experience. As a first aider, I'm prefer to lent my and help the woman, she just can't breath when we are boarding the same bus near Taman Paramount LRT Station. The scene was start from 8:27 a.m. The woman started shouting for help in other language that I don't know in the bus, first I don't know what the woman shout for, but after that another woman sit beside me went to the victim and start the rescuing that is because she know what was the victim talk. =.= 

     Anyway, this hope the woman will be okay.


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary