A fulled day


20th of September is my starting of semester 2. It's good because can study again and meet everyone at college. Everyone also miss each and other too. Today, all laugh together and talk something happily.
After that, Kary and I prefer to go KL because the time is still young just 11.23a.m and we went to Fahrenheit88, SungaiWang Plaza and Low Yat Plaza to walk. We went to a coffee shop so called Kopitiam Junction at BB Plaza to have our lunch at there. She took a plate of Black Pepper Chicken Egg Rice and I ate a plate of Fillet Fish Egg Rice, the two dishes is good because served in big size, an egg and a cup of Teh Tarik ( which we two discuss it's name in english is Pulled Tea) just kidding. It was cheap because each plate just RM 8.40. I also help sister to find a phone for my dad and bring it to him on this coming December when I go back to Sandakan. It's really a good day and I'm tired. 

The Fillet Fish Egg Rice

Stay tuned... YaHoooo


5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary