The Boring one...



Actually these few days I playing maple story again. It is really a boring one. I start this opportunity after I saw  my college play it at College Library. This game not a rare game for me. That is because I played this game before. Unfortunately, I found that. It's boring. I just spend 3 three days to get 36 level in the game with a job so called Evan. This is a new character and it seem similar to Magician, got magic power but it only not the same is the magic power not come from the character and it is come from the dragon. Try to go through you will know it. Anyway, I'm not saying this game not good but i'm feel boring. Sorry, if you a maplestory supporter.


  
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary