Second page...

     Today is a rainy day, the tiny droplet of water fall from the sky. It's a cold weather seems it is also makes the day becoming lonely and silently. If without a music, I think my mood will become more down. I just woke up from my bed and the time was already 12.15p.m ++ is that a early time? I don't know. But only thing is same like normal, wake up and straight turn on my laptop and start blogging, internet and much much more. Furthermore, I already long time didn't meet my friends from my hometown and I also don't know how they are  and I got a feel which make me unhappy. What I can say is just a dust because of my thinking becoming worse than before. I less contact with them and didn't have any message to send them. Additional, I don't like the life I had now. Finally, I want to be like a child which no care with other and just chat with everyone (anyone) without any obstacle.


Whose care?
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary