Jogging Session!

Hello my friends and who new to here...

Today, I went to jogging with a friend at Taman Aman, Petaling Jaya.

A good and new experiences in Kuala Lumpur here...

Why I will said it is a good and new experiences?

That is because this is my first time jogging at this Taman and also the first ever I went to jogging at the capital of Malaysia.

Besides that, I want to express somethings I saw at the park.

There are children, parents, teenagers, elders and etc.

They are very enjoying the facilities of the park.

For example: Fishing, Jogging and etc.

After I sweat so much, my body pressure became better and my skin became more smoother. 

I enjoyed today...

Thanks Patrick! 

All the best~ ^^
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)