Taman Connaught Night Market 20102010

Hallo, guys...

This is the 3rd times I went to Taman Connaught Night Market. The night market also known as the longest night market at Kuala Lumpur here...

At the morning, I chatting with Yuung which is my best friend ever and we are best brother since form 2...

I told him tonight will go to the night market near his house at Cheras. 

So, we decide have a meet at there...

Flash back, We didn't meet each others for more than 1 year...

Lol! Miss pula, sound gay but best friend bah! 

Besides that, I also went to the night market with Patrick, Kary and Helbert...

I'm the GPS of them, but I am sucks to be a GPS...

I'm not a professional with all the way...

I need to study before going to a place...

Sorry bah! I'm sucks...

Actually, there are few reasons I want to go to the night market...

First, meet Yuung...

Second, because of the 臭豆腐. ( But I didn't try it! Because really 臭) Sorry, for those who like 臭豆腐. ^^

Third, Grab new items.

Forth, because want to hang out with friends and etc...


Unfortunately, Yuung bought me an eye's cover for sleeping uses... Thanks Bro!

I have lots of fun on the night! 

After that, we are sitting at a Tai Fun ( Kuew Teuw ) stall and while eating we also talking about some funny speeches...

Broga Hill's Eve.... 


Is coming sooner...

Gonna to be a good day and After the broga hill day also be another good day!!! Nice Activities...

Up up up up All The Way!!!

Lesson: Times not waiting for you, please do whatever you want before you start to regret yourselves! ^^

Stay tuned, I'm waiting for the next hang out!!! Yeee Haaaa....


Comment o~


3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary