Her Birthday! Unforgettable experience... ((Part A))

Wow!

Happy 19th Birthday...

Actually, I started my planning since October and also lot of changes too.

Because I get a lot of suggestion from others.

As we know, we should always appreciate our parent because of them, we can lives in this life's.

Erm... Birthday day is an unforgettable day in your life's.

Today is her birthday.

So, I hope to give her a surprise birthday celebration.

I share my plan to others.

As a record and also an experience of myself.

Please don't critic my share out and just treat it as a suggestion.

At the morning, I went to college for a group study and ( birthday girl ) is ready to take the exam at the college too.

So, we do our own things and I was struggling to do this and that.

Some more, I only got limit time.

Because need to prepare a lot of things.

Such as buy cake, booking table and etc( you can add more things likes can't distinguish candle to let the person can't blow off the candle ).

Next, went back to college and bring them to the restaurant ( Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, SS2 ) at SS2, Petaling Jaya.

We went in and ordering foods and drinks.

Part B please click on this link! Part B
16 comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary