The Eve Eve of Broga Hill day

Hallo, I'm here again to post about my feeling of the day.

I had done nothing for today.

At the morning until afternoon, I just sleep, because last night I slept at 4a.m.

After that, I was watched TV and sleep again until 6.39p.m.

Helbert called me to go SS2 Night Market.

So, I quickly go to take my bath and ready to go out.

Tonight dinner was perfect and it's really best.

Because is reliable and also tasty.

((Nasi Lemak Ayam, Fried Large Hot Dog, Fried Large Chicken Chop, Tea O Ice, Tea Tarik))

Lastly, I would like to express a thing. 

Broga Hill Event will held very soon.

All the best, pray for the day, No rain and Nothing happen, God bless us...

Broga Hill, Wo Lai Lar!!!

我来啦,i'm coming, Saya akan tewas kamu...

Malaysia Boleh! Kita Boleh! Broga Hill Pun Boleh! ^^
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary