In Kuala Lumpur deepavali's eve...

Wow... Tomorrow is date of deepavali celebration 2010. This is really a new experience in my life. In my hometown, I won't get any information about indian celebration and Hometown less indian too, not as many as peninsular of malaysia. Anyways, I wish to my indian friends and everyone happy deepavali and happy holiday. Besides that, I will be using a lot of money because of hang out with friends and etc. Shit!!! I must saves money to buy things for my family when going back to sandakan on this december. It's only left one more month, I will be going back to sandakan. Happy... Because I can eat, fun and also lives with my family. FAMILY=Father, and, mother, I, love, you...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)