Making a great decision! Eat, Pray, Love

I'm here again...

How are you? Feels good or feels bad... I wish yours answer is good.

Title above makes sense of making a decision.

Let's start with a perfect question.

The question sound like this " Do you believe of lucky? ".

Below is my answer...

I will answer it like this way (Maybe different from others)...

No, I won't believe of lucky.

If the world got lucky, everyone will be rich and life's without any obstacles.

Unfortunately, I'm no a rich people, I'm no money, I'm no any datuk pose and I'm not an artist.

But I'm happy with that...

Lucky, not very important for me.

Lastly, I Eat, I Pray, I Love...

My mind My thinking My Opinion...

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)