What going on these few days. (23rd of Nov until 25th of Nov)

A new post again...

I felt no mood these few days and I can't really think a single sentence too.

This post just trying to update "What going on these few days?".

First and foremost, 23rd of November is Wingz birthday and I had few short message with him in the afternoon.

Quite a long time, I didn't chat with him.

Anyways, he still that cool and funny in the conversation.

In the few conversation, I knows he will coming to Kuala Lumpur soon and just after the STPM exam which took by Form 6 students in Malaysia with his girlfriend.

I hope we can have a meet up before he come to Kuala Lumpur in Sandakan.

Because I will going back on 15th of December 2010 and he will be going to Kuala Lumpur on 17th of December 2010.

All the best in his journey to Kuala Lumpur and have a nice holiday in Kuala Lumpur.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary