All the way going back to Sandakan (Extremely)

     Do I missing? Do I...

     I really miss so much of my hometown. I really miss the food which accompany from the day I born. I really miss my pet such as Miao Miao, Lu Lu, Si Si, Bi Bi, Rocky and my lovely Vi vi. Although, vi vi gone missing for a long time, I hope he will always happy and take care of his good health. I am always remember it's memory for me.

     So, what to do...

     Now just left 8 hours then I will board the plane to Sandakan from Kuala Lumpur here.

Time to refresh myself from the big city to the small city in Sandakan.

All the way back to the place I born...

8 hours started now...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary