Lie Day (Hang out with friends)

I am sorry to dear because I doesn't sleep on 1a.m.

I am happy and have fun at the night. 

I am long time didn't hang out with my hometown friends as I went to Kuala Lumpur. 

I did all the funny conversation with them. 

I went to my secondary school and I really want to greet the principal of my school "You really done a great job".

Let me explain something about him, he is renovated the school from a old fashion to the modern fashion school.

I am happy because my secondary school became nice and higher comfortable environment. 

This week end which is 19th of December 2010 is my junior organizing a year fantastic anniversary at Saint Michael Secondary School.

I am here to tell you all, have a great day and do the best of the best for your event. Enjoy it and Feel it, you will know what I'm talking about.

I am here to help you all, if you want.

After that, Yuung, Tan, Sam and I went to Bandar Kim Fung, Sandakan at 11p.m.

We took a bowl of Guan Nao Za Yuk Tai Fun(Hor Fun). ~Read in Cantonese~

In Sandakan here, we are called Tai Fun instead of Hor Fun and this is our style.

I am becoming a Kuala Lumpur boy, because I am talking in Kuala Lumpur language in Sandakan here to the retail shop or restaurant.

They are blurring when I said Tea O Ice just now, because in Sandakan, we mostly talking Cantonese.

So, we must say Tea O Ping(冰).

Unless you can speak English at high class restaurants.

And then, they went back and I am going back to the KFC (24 hours) at Bandar Kim Fung to join others.

I am talking again with them.

We are talking about many things as what happening here and whole world.

Have a nice chat with them.

Lastly, one of my friend not feeling well then I fetch him back home.

I am also going back home then.

That's all for 17th of December 2010.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)