News, Breaking, Me...

Hey, have a nice day to all and what i'm gonna to do in this post is to define myself.

Last night, when I am tired.

Suddenly, Helbert and Patrick are inviting me to play bowling at somewhere near.

Eh, I have no experience on playing bowling and in my mind, I keep thinking of "If I go, Please don't let the ball go into tunnel".

Another words in Malaysian Chinese Language is "Hei Mong, Goh Boh Em Moi Yap Long Kang Lah."

So, we are heading to SS2, Petaling Jaya and took our dinner.

Patrick the special one, had ordered his beloved food "Hakka Mi" and the boss giving the small potion to him instead of big. Actually, he is ordering the big one, but then the boss gave him a small one.

He was zadao. Anyways, he likes the soup..

Luckily, Helbert and I is ordering Wan Tan Mee and big one. Quite nice and it's took me long time just can finish up the bowl of mi.

After that, we are going to 1 Utama to play bowling.

This is really the first time, I play and they are telling my mark is better than others.

Thank you, I really no idea to this sport... 

I saw a lot of professional player on the spot.

They style they play is not the same with others.

Yeng! Sui oh...

Besides that, we played two matches. Patrick and Helbert got higher than 100++ marks.

I'm the noobest, chicky and cheap one. Must add marks of the 2 matches just can reach 100++ marks...

Next, we went back home and online...

The next day (3rd of December 2010)

I slept until 11a.m.

If Patrick not calling me, I think I will continue to sleep...

Hehe...

On the spot, I am rushing to do house works and etc.

As well as he came then I can go to bath...

It's around 12.00p.m...

We went to Kelana Jaya to take our lunch in peace. 

Try to guess, What we had for our lunch?

That is Kentucky Fried Chicken!

They are launch the new recipe again...

So, we ordered a snack plate and colonel chicken rice combo and costs for RM21.20.

I likes the new recipe, the chicken was delicious and Chili sauce now I just know you are the good one rather than the thai chili sauce. 

Then go back home and online...

And then, night time we ate vegetarian...

OMG! I ordered the most sucks food! 鱼头米... 

I can't imagine that... 

Patrick is order butter fried rice with an egg. (I should order this or others.)

Lastly, went back home and continue to blogging! 

Dear... Don't think too much...

Hehe... All the best in my exam tomorrow...

Love...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary