The Stupid Day! ( No choice )

     Here I publish a post again. I hope you all like it and press a option on the poll at below. I am greeting you all  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011. I hope you all don't blame me and talking these and that. It is because time really goes too fast and it is like something happen 5 minutes before, but actually the real is 5 years ago. What do you think of this? I am really frustrated when exam. I am study for so long and doesn't makes sense for today exam. It's really sucks and no other choice can be makes toward pass. I am praying to get only pass in this subject Introduction to Database. Anyways, the exam already past and no more things can be think again. I should wait until the result come out.

     Lastly, I am no choice to be survive this time. All the best on the coming saturday exam. Computerized Accounting ( Practical )...

Nice to see you again... ^^
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)