What's going on? (F.O.D)

I am moody now.

Anyways, I am still here to share my day with you guys.

I am very active this morning because I am sleeping for more than 5 hours.

Then my mother straight ask me to prepare such as bath, brush teeth and etc, because we are going to Sandakan Town meet someone and buy things for tomorrow night.

We are going to celebrate the "Dong Zi" at my grandmother home.

Last year I didn't come back to Sandakan and celebrate with them.

But then this year I am happy because everyone waiting me to play poker card with them.

I am happy while playing with them too.

They are making me smile and laugh and I am trying to makes them happy too.

Back to my topic, I met a friend parent at a restaurant located at Jalan Leila, Sandakan.

I am extremely happy because he told me, I'm not handsome than before.

Anyways, I know that is really uncomfortable when you read it.

But I can say if you are a boy you will always handsome.

If girl you will always pretty.

Don't think of negative then your life will be more pretty and handsome.

After that, I went to Sandakan Town with my pretty mother and bought many things.

It's too heavy.

Mother bought a tiny chair for me to play computer more comfortable.

I really likes it, but then can't bring to Kuala Lumpur.

So, just left it at Sandakan.

I will be back to sit on you.

Anyways, I still can enjoy the moment with it for 10 days.

Lastly, have a nice day to you all... ^^
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary