The Feeling before to my fatherland.

I know this is the last time I lives in Kuala Lumpur on this 2010, because I will be going back to Sandakan on 15th of December 2010 and coming back to Kuala Lumpur on 1st of January 2011.

So, what should I do before going back to Sandakan?

I am missing someone and want to bring she along to Sandakan as well.

I'm not sure whether she is willing to there or not?

Although, everyone thought Sabah not a good places.

I won't gives up to growth it up and I will extend my times before going back to Sandakan for my planning.

Back to my topic, I am missing everything now.

I just going back for two weeks but the times is likes two centuries. 

What's going there?

All the land in Sandakan was changed and a lot of places I didn't went before.

I need more time to hang around and drive around as what  a tourist did in a foreign country or state. 

I LOVE YOU...

I LOVE SANDAKAN...

I MISS YOU...
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)