Pepsi Cola One Two Three!!!

Hey hey hey...

Actually, I misses a lot of blog posts and I hope to complete it on these few days...

I needed a shout out, I really needed now...

Anyways, I not dare to do that because it's too crowded of human being.

This is just a starting of the year.

Why do I face so much of problems and also sight effects from those ugly one?

I don't hope to meet those people again.

Is it I need to go have a praise in the temple?

Do I need that? I don't know.

Please god! You are my guardian now a day.

I'm no staying with dad and mom, and I am independent.

Why should I be so nonindependent? I should don't do this!

神阿救救我吧。。。我想要回我的好天啦。。。

I'm very bad lucks these two weeks of the new years 2011.

Besides that, last year I am became a big stupid boy, let others laugh and smash a big slap into my heart.

Can I be better? Life as we know it is tough. But why do people always said "If you think you can, you CAN!"?

I'm obviously tell you, I am down now. I am trying to shout out through blogspot because this is my way to post and let the true heart speech out indirectly.

So, I hope you all knows it.

haiz... haiz... HAIZ!


This is really my first time, OKAY...


Sorry, I am not blaming on you...

Any problem, please do call me and say hallo, happy D^^...

That's all for this angry post.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary