BBQ with dear primary school friends...

I had a long time doesn't go to barbecue.

Plus, I'm expert in barbecue-ing too.

I am always wishing to organize a barbecue with friends.

Because it is really fun and we are going to chatting all the night.

So, are you ready to barbecue with us?

Ready, Chicken Wings, Hot Dogs, Fried Rice, Fried Noodle, Fishes, Salads and etc.

and also tissue!

We are going to the hot and spicy night.

At the night, dear and I was waiting for a friend called Wei Loke to fetch.

Are dear house too hard to find?

Aiyoyo... They can't find it and we are walking to find them around Kuchai Lama.

After that, Wei Loke needs to fetch another friend at Sri Petaling.

He is really good racer. He is good in driving.

Next, we went to the condominium around Desa Petaling.

We are starting to burn the coal and etc.

It's just few people helping and the coal light up after 10 o'clock.

We are hungry for a long time.

We doesn't take any meal since lunch time.

All people are crying and shouting when can I eat my dinner?

Unfortunately, the coal fired and we can makes our dinner.

I am going to makes few hot dogs and took some fried rice to dear and myself.

We are only ate these few things at the night.

That's the barbecue night.

I hope got another chance to barbecue and makes more food.

Ah!!! When? Where? With?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary