Day before valentine's day.

Wow...

is a nice day which is I can hang out with dear again.

and I am wake up around 9a.m by a shock from dear.

After that, I am going to take bath and ready to hang out with dear.

Before go to Times Square, we are taking our breakfast at Kuchai Lama.

Dear took Fu Zhou Yu Dan Fen and I took Sha Bao Yee Mee.

It's too delicious because dear beside me! hehe...

So, we are deciding to go Times Square.

We took a metro bus to Times Square.

On the way to there, dad suddenly called me and ask me few question.

I am answering because he ask me why didn't go back home??? and yours sis are worry about you....

After that, I straight call sis and tell her I'm okay and I am only went to dear house overnight.

Next, dear and I went to Times Square to watch a movie which is Mr. and Mrs Incredible by Hong Kong artists.

This is a good movie and funny from the start until the end.

I love it! 

It's talking about a couple to survive the nation and pupils.

Lastly, we are taking picture near the ground floor stage and hang around.

It's time to go back home.

That's all... ^^

DEAR I LOVE YOU!!!

Take care and Rest more bah...
44 comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary