I am just found my weakness...

I am finding my weaknesses since after my lecturer asked.

It's a topic in our syllabus.

Lecturer asked us to think and present it out in the class.

I am thinking until headache which is my weaknesses and my strength.

I am a hardworking person and you can ask me to do something, if I am free.

I'm likes to help people but I can't help you in money problem.

Because I am also needs money to survive.

That's my strength.

So, how's about my weakness?

It's here, I'm not suitable to make big decision.

I'm not sure whether, this is true or not.

I am taking long time to think a small matter or a big matter too.

So, I hope everyone don't be angry when you is asking me to makes decision.

Another thing is I am always forget something.

Haiz...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)