Valentine's Day..

I am planning long time ago and it's too messy in my mind.

I am not prefect and needs much idea from internet and friends.

I am always ask friends to give me some advice and I am surfing the internet to get some idea.

So, I am there to be with you at the Valentine's 2011.

All of this in one place which is romantic in our mind.

Garden Lifestyle and Store is a good place and the feel is really match us.

We ate our dinner together in Mid Valley.

After that, we are talking some memories of us.

Once again, we are asking to each other "meh shi" and "moh shi".

Lastly, we are going back to home at 9.00p.m

Because of transportation.

That's my valentine's day.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary