No time to play anymore...

       Assignment, assignment and assignment... No time to play games to relax myself. It's time for me to do my last assignment and it's hard to complete this assignment, because I have no idea with it. I tried to squeeze up myself. But it's looks like no reaction with it. What I gonna do now is, relax and do, relax and do or ask help for help. Finally, the assignment had done at the time of 11.00p.m and printed out at 11.15p.m. Wao... 爽啊。。。
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary