The Olympia Genting Trip...

       It's time to have a break. I had a long time doesn't go to Genting. Plus, this time was really different than normal. That is because I am going with my college friends (Patrick, JJ Yap, Ringo, Vivian, Kok Ming, May Yi, Reuben, Naga, Raj, Nick), dear and etc. This trip although is very tiring but I gains a lot of fun with you guys. This is my first time hang out with you all and the night before the trip, we are planing how the day will be and the conversation of the night got a victim that is our Professional Photographer, Patrick!.

 After all, we went to sleep.

The First Day

       At the first morning, I wake up so early 7 o'clock to preparing my things and left a message on my Facebook Wall's. Took a cold water bath, put all the shampoo and tooth brush into my luggage and start to walk to the Central Market of my house areas. What's to do there? Patrick and I have no transport to go college. So, we have asked Reuben to fetch us along to the college. Moreover, on the way to central market, sis called me and asked me "Where are you? I'm gonna to fetch you to college."  I thought she can makes it, because last night she told me can't. Anyways, I think because I can't heard it clearly.

       When we are arrived college, first we are searching somethings to eat. I'm sorry guys, I thought 7th floor got open, but actually didn't open. And yet, we are going back to the Mamak Stall front of our college building and took a piece of roti bakar and a cup of Milo Ice. I really felt want to vomit everything when remind back the scenes of Patrick Story's " Got a lizard inside the Milo Ice." Uishhhhh.... Few minutes later, we saw Mr. Conrad driving a Kancil and he told us that is his friend car. We are gossiping until the time everyone are arrived to college. 

       After that, we are just going back to college to meet them at the 2nd floor. That is the time to start taking picture with everyone and the briefing was too boring because the person who talking is speaking in soft tone.
Therefore, the trip started and everyone ready to on board. I saw everyone are started to uses their camera to takes pictures which caused me want to take along. I am not feeling well on that morning because cough, flu and not enough water. Unfortunately, the car is moving and the driver drove us using the long way instead of shortcut. One more thing is the car is just 20km/h driving up to Genting Highland. Anything can makes it faster?

       Luckily, we are arrived on time to the destination called as Genting View Resort. This is my first time to visit and stay in this resort, quite nice and beautiful too. The price of the apartment lot is cheap as a deluxe room of Genting First World Hotel. Beside that, Godwin our trip chairman are going to separate us into 3 groups which is each group with 10 people and stay in an apartment lot and contained of 3 rooms, living room, kitchen, dining room and 2 toilets. My groups are contains Patrick, JJ, Vivian, Ringo, Kok Ming, Reuben, May Yi, Avinash, Kumaray, 2 more people, Sali, Dear and I. Afterwards, we are prepare to go to the GVR Club and bring along the swimming suit. We swims until 2 o'clock. Then we are going back to our room and take a bath, playing with the card and eat instant noodle. Sharp at 3 o'clock, all of us faster changes our cloths and make up nice to be ready get up to the hill!

     Genting! We are coming. We spends for RM25 for the shuttle bus and RM10 for the cabal return trip ticket. Few minutes later, WE ARRIVED to GENTING! We are planing to play in the Outdoor Theme Park, Haunted House & Snow House.

Outdoor Theme Park: Closed due to raining
Haunted House: Some of them afraid of ghost
Snow House: On 

     The pricing of Snow House was increased to RM20, before this is just RM18. In the Snow House, I am playing until whole of my body was wet and my ears, behind my neck and inside my cloth filled with snow! Whom is the people to caused me like that? They are RINGO, JJ, PATRICK, REUBEN, VIVIAN, KOK MING, DEAR! Anyways, I really enjoy and my jacket was damn smelly after the Snow War inside the Genting Snow World. What to do? dirty ice some more... At the 6.10 o'clock, we came out from the Snow World and my stomach start "GRhhh Grhhh" means hungry. I want to take my dinner. So, we plan to have a steamboat buffet dinner at the hotpot restaurant nearby the MarryBrown fast food corner there. The food served at the place was not nice and no ice cream or herbal tea. Not recommended...

       Next, the time is 8.35p.m and we needs to reach to the Genting Skyway by 9 o'clock. So, we are rushing and running to board the cable car. Fortunately, we arrived on time and took some crazy picture at there. On the way back to the Genting View Resort, we are singing, shouting and gossiping childish things such as singing "twinkle twinkle little star", shouting "Gan Fu" , gossiping "non sense". After that, we walking back to our own room to continue the next session that is our Make Up War. Ngor Jip Sau Em Dou Lor!!! by everyone... Kok Ming, not fair lor and the night lose the most are Kok Ming and Patrick. After that, we are having a chit chat in the black and actually is time to talk ghost story, but don't know why nobody start it. I sitting beside dear and then everyone seems to likes sleepy. Patrick, Reuben, Ringo and I went to the middle room to sleep. Suddenly, they climb up to the bed and jump on me and Patrick. All of them are so heavy, such as heavy rock drop from the hill. I am afraid and then went to dear room to continue chit chat. Chit chat until half, reuben came into the room too.

       More a while, Patrick came too, he is awake because of some sound that makes by unknown thing from out of the windows. Likes knocking the windows continuously... After that, we continued the topic we are talking about. At 4 o'clock in the morning, we just went to sleep tight.

That is my first day...
.......................................................................................................

The Second Day

       I wake up at 9 o'clock. I heard a lot of people are chit chatting loudly at the living room and I'm doesn't bother them, continue to rest until 10 o'clock. When I get out from the room, everyone are talking me, which I kicked dear from the bed to the floor. Oh My God!!! Dear, sorry bah... All of them keep on complain "Antony, why you like that one? Dear also kick down from the bed. Do you know how pain is she? Aiyoyo... however she is laying on the floor for the night, she doesn't sleep at all." and somemore dear keep on teasing me at the morning. She looks tired and she have a big panda eyes too. We are going to clear all the snacks that we brought and Reuben and I have to reuse the cup to cook the instant noodle. It's oily but no choice, (大菌吃小菌,小菌变没菌.)

       After that, I went to take my morning bath and the door was can't really lock, if something plug into the hole and turn, the door will be opened automatically. It's such a shame of the hotel and everyone keep on playing with JJ which he is going to take a bath but everyone keep on open the door by using a knife, pity one. Moreover, I took my bath and we are start to packing our luggage, to go back to our home. Before that, we are going to join some activities such as Badminton and Tarik Tali. In the same time, dear are walking around the club house, she told me she is tiring and not enough sleep. But yet she walk around. So, I went to the Badminton Court, purposely for taking picture of whose are playing at there. But then, they attracted me and I get the racket, play few matches with them. The cameraman yet changed to Vivian. We are shirtless at that time and she keep on capture us, then start to laugh us.

       Next, all of us are tiring and sweats a lot, so we went to the lobby and bought some drinks to recharges our energy. I doesn't bought any, but I drinks others one. We are starting gossip again and taking naked picture such as showing our muscle, body, shirtless and etc. I'm really thin enough comparing to others. Plus, I'm the only one got a abnormal ribs bone. Time to Tarik Tali, this is our last activity for the trip. So, Godwin asked everyone go to the big field, ready for the match. Each group contains of 4 boys and 1 girl, and my group included Patrick, Ringo, Dear, I and Avinash. We lose with the score 1-2. That was nice. I had a long time doesn't play this game and it really need to have a good strategy before you want to win from the match.

     Lastly, the winner for the Tarik Tali was Godwin team. Then, we went back to the club house and waiting for the bus to come and fetch us back to OCPJ. Everyone are tiring and sleeping in the bus. 15 minutes later, we arrived to a food court and we took our lunch at there. I took a plate of mixed rice and dear took a plate of fried instant noodle, quite nice but too expensive. Fortunately, we are safely arrived to OCPJ and people are waiting for their relatives and parent to fetch them to home except me and Patrick. Not because of sis, because their are some problem due to the car, so I have to follow dear car to go back home. Thank you! Daddy or Uncle? haha... This is the Genting trip and Have a nice day to you all. I hope the next trip will be held on very soon.

       That's all... Thank you...


The Photo Album Link:
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary