Asia Cafe with relatives and friends.

I went to Asia Cafe to take my dinner with relatives and friends.
They are so nice and the two little children took my phone and start to play with it.
I doesn't realized they are so interesting of it.
It's until after I went to ordered my Chicken Rice.
They are still playing with it.
So, sis help me to get back my phone from their hand and they are just going to order their food.
I ate so much and full on last Sunday.
After that, I went back home and there was too dark in my house.
Because we doesn't turn on the light.
So, he is rushing me to pack all the things and we went off.
It's nice and pretty nice because the condominium is so nice!
I love it so much...
I changed my mind on doing decision to buy a house.
That's all for the post.

Here are some of the photo:







Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)