Pikom PC Fair 2011 April... Session 1

       It's coming and the PC Fair I'm waiting for so long was already came. I am so excited in the morning and take bath, start to prepare myself to be a good promoter. Then, I follows Helbert to his office and online at there. At that moment, I try to find dear, but ...... what happen is ....... .

       After that, around 9.30a.m I take off from kerinchi to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I arrived to KLCC at 10.10a.m and took a walk to Aquaria just for 5 minutes. It's too fast, I saw so many people walking and talking and changing their cloths.

       Finally, Mr. Wong called me and he gave me the pass. So, I go inside first because he still waiting for others. I saw the booth and quite nice but so creepy and not a good place. The place was too inside and less people will walk into the area. My sales for today, so far so good. I hope tomorrow can do more better. Tired...

      Haiz....
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary