Preparing for next week! Parent, Bro, His GF and relatives.

       I'm back. I'm back to blogger. I'm came back to write a post and as a record of my life's. 10 more days my parent, brother, his girlfriend and relatives are going to visiting Kuala Lumpur again. This is the first time my relatives visiting KL and my family almost every years come to Kuala Lumpur to visit sister and I. So, every times parent are coming to KL, they will ask "What you all want us to bring from Sandakan?" and we are going to listed out all the things that we want they bring it to us from Sandakan. Sis and I chosen food (50" pieces of Teo Chew Kueh and 30" pieces of San Dong Wo Tiep) and also an accessories. Besides that, today, we went to Bukit Bintang to find a hotel as their accommodation for the travel and it's not so expensive, because there are so many of hotel around the areas and the prices is so competitive. So, we just drag a hotel and pay later on.

       Next, we went to Old Town White Coffee, Low Yat Plaza to eat the famous bread and I drinks the famous Old Town White Coffee, it is just cost us RM3.90. I think this is a reasonable price for the beverage. Then we just pay our time inside the Plaza. I saw so many of offering products. For examples, wireless mouse @ RM19 onwards, touch screen @ RM399 onwards (All is branded), broadband @ RM38 onwards and etc. Few hours later, we are going back without any freebies, purchases and just with the brochures and flyers.

       I'm ready and Examination is coming soon~
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)