This is the first and the last time I go there to take my dinner!

       I'm back to type a blog post again. I'm tired yesterday. At the morning, Patrick and I went to swimming. Then we went to college to join a trip to IBM.I put my phone on silent mode, but that's because I doesn't changes it back after the talk in IBM. When the time I get back home, I rest a while and went to bath, then I went to sleep until night. I'm feel good and hungry. So, we went to somewhere near but actually is very far to take our dinner, plus the dinner was so expensive and not nice at all. Luckily, I'm doesn't went into hospital or often go into the toilet. If not, I am going to give you a lawyer letter. Opz... Kidding...

       First of all, I had learn a lot of things in the IBM trip, as what I said, a lot of things such as whom is the first person to create Personal Computer, when is the date they born, when is the Republic of China launch the IBM, the partner brand of IBM, the technology of IBM and many others. IBM is a great and huge company and known as International Business Machines. They are mostly created for business usage is either government, personally company or etc, nor for end user. IBM got two basis rules such as "good guy in and bad guy out" and "keep it simple". Thank you...

       So, here is the short video we saw in the talk and introduction about IBM by Mr.Mickey.



       Lastly, we went to a place to take our dinner. I search for about 1 hour just found a place to sit and eat. Plus, there are no nice food and no everything. It's just small stall selling daily uses or Malay stall. That's all... Have a nice day.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary