Wednesday Lunch Time.

       It's time to have lunch together again. We are one big family. I am not tired at all and I am eating curry chicken mixed rice again. I'm loving it. I want to buy curry chicken as my dinner too! But why not every curry chicken was nice as this? Curry dishes are easy to finding by us. But why....

       Next, we very lucky today, because the Wood Noodle(Pan Mee) boss gave us a bowl of meat balls for Free! He knows Vivian will stole those meat ball from those whom eat Pan Mee. Thank you boss~

       Lastly, I will writing a new blog post sooner. Below are photos that we took before to go to lunch in the college.

AntonyLim~

Vivian~

Vivian is singing~

Kok Ming at the back~

PatrickLim~
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)