Just finish this weekend job.

       I'm happy and tired as I work as a sampling promoter at Giant Kelana Jaya Hypermarket. I'm learned so much of things and I saw so many kind of difference characteristic people when the time I works. I try my best to know the types of customer and consumer. They are tasting my sample and I am trying to promoter and push them to buy my Chocolate. I meet so many others brand promoter and we are promoting as well as to get our monthly pocket money. We are also got a same target which is earning to buy our dream item such as DSLR, Car and etc. It's not easy but we are believing, if we work and we can get our item. So, this weekend I really learned it. Thanks...
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary