I just knew something called suddenly.

       Hi, at the beginning, I have to say rest in peace to my neighbour which she is grandmother lives with her grandson and etc. Yesterday, when I was driving to go back home from Subang. Sis told me about she was die and this was two weeks back. She got stroke in her head. She came here from Sabah as I know it, she told me since I moved to current house. Besides that, I always heard her voice in everyday evening, because she always argue with someone near by. She is funny. But since she was leave and we all cannot heard her arguing voice again. I wish she leave with happiness and without any regretful. RIP.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary