Term Break.

        Hi, I got a time doesn't write a post or update my blog page. That is because I'm still in the blur world. I'm not sure what have to do. Anyways, this week is my college one week holiday. There are few things I need to complete this week such as KokMing birthday(Monday), help sis bank-in money(Tuesday), Assignment(Wednesday), Working day(Thursday & Friday) and Free time(Saturday & Sunday). We just had a water war at Sunway Lagoon on Monday. Fortunately, I can go to Sunway Lagoon the second time, the first time I went to Sunway Lagoon on the years of 1997. Since that time I miss anything because my height not enough to reach the standard line to play every single roller coaster and etc. Obviously, I can play everything now. Next, sis told me on Monday to find a house to move. I'm thinking because of many thing to happens here. Then to force us to move to another better place. If you saw this(Please help me to find a house near SS3, Taman Paramount or Seapark. These area is really the best place, easy to access to other areas. 

       Moreover, I just received a last minute call from the agent ask me to work at the Section 14. Friends, if you are going to there please do a visit to me on this coming Thursday and Friday. I hope there are not much of thing to do, just try to sell all the drinks in the rack then should be okay. God bless me. Thanks. 

        Finally, my assignment still stuck in the middle. Haiz....
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)