June came to the corner, July take over the world again.

       June came to the corner, July take over the world again. What do this mean? I felt the time past very fast after my primary school time. Is it because the earth turn more faster? Is it because we never slow down the time? or Is it because we doesn't treat time well? Whose know...

       I spent the first, second and third of July with a fantastic real life, boring dream and delicious food night respectively. It's good life. It is also bad and there are also feed up my stomach with those nice looking and taste good foods. I'm hope that not an ending of it. I hope to see and get more and more. July here I come to you...

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)