About Money.

It's a good time to spend with money.
But let's think about money, it is not easy to get it.
What do I means?
I want to bring out, money is hard to get from your owns hardworking.

So, I went to earns some pocket money.
These 3 days, I'm went to work in KL Convention Centre.
It's a big area and I working in the small booth which named as 424 booth.
The day before working I am wondering and thinking, how big is the fair?
But then, on the first day, I am opens my big mouth because the amount of people
going to this fair is not much than what I suspected.

Anyways, I am kept on talking with all the people that interested with our product.
I talked in English, Malay, Chinese, Cantonese, Hakka, and Teo Chew. 
I am happy to met you all.
But there is one "NERD" word that I don't like.
It is said by a Malay Aunt because her son took our remote control.
So, she is telling her son " Anak, sila kasih balik remote itu kepada "UNCLE"!!!
WTX....
I am still young okay~

I'm doesn't do well in my sales.
It is just because too tired and not enough sleep.
My average sales per day are 4 pieces.

Finally, I'm happy to working with my colleague in these 3 days.
The Ladies: (SAMANTHA, SIEWYIN, YUKEE)
The Men: (PATRICK, ALEX, ALVIN, MR. WONG)


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary