A Night For Fun.

Last night,

everyone thought me went back to Sandakan.
It was because I just check in, at Taman Mawar Sandakan Sabah.

A proved that I went back to Sandakan by a Check In.

Now I tell you all.
This is actually a fake Check In that I made.
Through some technology skills.
If you want to know it, just leave a comment.

Back to my topic,
The second proved that I'm at Sandakan now.
Although, this is not a Sandakan car plat, but seems it is not a familiar car plat for Peninsular Malaysia.
Some of them thought this is a car plat from Singapore.
But it is Sabah car plat.

Example: SD= Lahad Datu, Sabah
SS= Sandakan, Sabah
SA= Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Api-Api)
ST= Tawau, Sabah
and so on.

Next,
Finally, I can get a Android phone in my hand.
Quite nice, Quite smooth and so on.

Haiz... Haiz... Haiz...

A waiting of the air dinner. 

In the Sandakan Airport Check In.

Finally arrival to Kuala Lumpur.
and two of my friends greets me,
"Welcome back to the Reality."
Lol!

.........................................................................................................................................

This was my air meal!


Curry Mi that I had last night at SS2 Night Market.
I like it!
The taste is spicy but I didn't ignore it.
Wow!

IT'S NOT AN APRIL FOOL ACTIVITY.
JUST TO HAVE FUN!
BY USING TECHNOLOGY SKILL.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary