Super man.

Obviously, I'm not a famous people in this world and,
I'm just a normal human which is enjoying a normal life's like you and you.

Today, I watched a movie called Captain American.
I knew it when I was in primary school and playing a PS1 game.
If I not mistaken is "Marvel Vs Capcom".
This was a game that contains all the super heroes in the comic books.

Next, in the movie, Rogers the Captain American is a short and skinny man.
But he is brave, think positive and like to try.

Beside that, when he got a fit body, muscular body shapes and wear nice.
My eye's and brain's started to envy him.
I hope myself also can take this types of injection and makes my body became like him.
But!

Haiz... Haiz... Haiz...
Nothing to say...


Salute! ^^
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary