Hotlink Promoter Job.

I like this job...
It's easy to get along with others and my products.
I sell Indonesia Hot Ticket, which is special produce for the Indonesian.
As they are calling back to Indonesia with a high rate by using Digi or Celcom plans.
So, Hotlink create a new Hot Ticket to let the end user to buy with 
only
 RM10 and get a 40 minutes talk time 
to Indonesia.
It's really cheap.
If compare to Digi Plan, we are going to call every minutes by 36 cents.
But then, Hotlink is just RM10 you can get 40 minutes.
Lastly, I am happy to work as a Promoter for Hotlink!

First day,
We went to a correct location which are place that gather many of Indonesian.
So, the sales are better.
But we had the juicy Pan Mee but the taste is sucks.
Besides that, I found a place to let my mother hang to buy goods.

Second day,
We went to another place that, not much of Indonesian.
But I like it, because I never went to there before.
Therefore, I like it, SOGO Kuala Lumpur.
Anyways, there are nothing much to see.

Third day also the last day,
No much to talk, because all the Indonesian gather point already hunted and there are no more Indonesian around Kuala Lumpur here, beside Chow Kit, Kota Raya and few more locations.
If you ask me to sell it in this week.
I think, I can't do it.
Because there are no more people will buy it.

In additional, my W705 dead, but 1TB Ext. HDD coming back.
That's all... E~
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary