I'm tired.

It's working day again.
I'm need to work as a cashier at Giant Headquarter.
Although, I can get a certain amount of money.
But it's tiring and cannot drink water on working time.
Besides that, my friend(KokMing) and I was not feeling well due to the last few days, 
continuously no drink much of water.
I hope I can bring a bottle of water into there.
When I want to drink then I can grab it, and have a hydrate body.
Obviously, I'm not hydrated now and my skin was dry.

Moreover, maybe this is our last time to working as a cashier at there.
If they are not calling us to replaces anyone.

Tired!
I WANT WATER!
(PEOPLE ASKED)Is it?
It isn't, you thought me kidding.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary