Mid Autumn Festival

Wish everyone Happy Moon Cake Festival.


This is a celebration that Chinese people will celebrate along with family, friends and relatives.
Although, we are not together in one place, but we are looking and starving at the same moon.
Although, we are not sharing the same moon cake, but our mind is linking to the same memories.
The memories are our child time memory which is permanently in our mind.
That can't be forget easily.

I am celebrating this pretty Mid Autumn Festival with my sister, friends and neighbor.
They prepared a BBQ set with prawn, hot dog, Taiwan hot dog, fish, noodle, chicken wing and many others.

Between, there was a little girl which is keep taking the watermelon and snapped by me.

And then~

She is so cute.
Then, I spotted a fired hot dog which don't know whose one.

No idea, who is the one to eat it.
A light up candle.

After that, Helbert and I went to Asia Cafe to meet up with Kenzor.
But then, when I call Mike, he told me "He is studying at Inti and finish the class soon".
So, I asked him to meet up at Asia Cafe too and have a tea.
Suddenly, when Helbert and I arrived to Asia Cafe.
Actually, Mike have no class at all.
Owned~ (=.=)!

After a long chit chat, we are going back home by our own way.
Lastly, we saw car that...

~BBQ~Lantern~AsiaCafe~

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary