The Canon PhotoMarathon 2011

       I am a noob photographer, even though the small thing also can't handle well. But this is a little chance to let me study about the photography from others people, that should be more better than me. I'm try to catch up what is going on the event, although the theme was so hard but I try my best to get into it. It is really funny because everyone are walking walking walking and taking taking taking pictures.

       The prize of this event is almost 10 years of my promoter jobs and a good opportunity to Tasmania, Australia. I hope I can be the one to get it. But since the top 10 pictures already came out and my submitted pictures are not there. So, I missed out the good chance to Tasmania and the cash prize fly away like that only. By the way, congratulation to all the winner of the top 10 and I got some bad idea about some of the picture that picked by the judges. Not all the pictures are nice enough. It is basically, the pictures some are not interesting at all. I'm sad.

       Finally, the event has ended and the next Canon PhotoMarathon 2012 I wish I can join it, it is because the prize and the cash prize and the free gifts is very reliable by just RM20 fees which is also donated to the Breast Cancer Welfare Association of Malaysia. Thanks and see you guys on the next PhotoMarathon.

This picture catch my vision among the selected top pictures from 
Canon Malaysia.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary