It's busy semester.

From the first day of college reopen, I am busying with my assignment, home work and project.
These are not easy works that one day can complete.
It took me about more than 8 hours per day to think, plan and many procedure.
I hope this is a long semester which is 4 months time,
But the real time is just 1 and a half month time only.
The easy assignment is almost done and the worst part, there are still pending a lot of other assignments.
Besides that, something is not perfect in my project group.
Although, we are hardworking to achieve our goal.
The problem is getting into the right path is very hard.

Unfortunately, Software Engineering lecturer are giving one more task to us and must submit to she on the coming Tuesday. The task is about the electronic summon system of Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan Raya (JPJ) or Road Transport Department (RTD). The first stage of database has done and the rest still in the progression. Next Tuesday, friends and I, are going to eat Sushi at Sushi King, Sunway Pyramid. Maybe, on that time a lot of people are queue-ing to eat the RM2 per plate sushi which is the year promotion. I can't wait it.

That's all, I need to continue my assignment and so on. Take Care and Thanks
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary