Sushi King RM2 Promo Oct' 2011

I'm back, I'm come back to post about a day.
The day which is the gathering of our group.
Do you know which group I talking about?
I do miss the time, we went to trip and having lunch together and also talking smoothly but laughing loudly.
It's our style, our characteristic.
A place of 38 Group, A place of prosperity.
Because we love to be happy and share.

I think that is enough to describe our group "38 Group/The Big One Family".
Next, what inside your mind, if talk about Sushi?

This?

This?

This?

OR This?

I love sushi, Sushi love me.
I wish to have more and more plates.
But there was a limit on it, due to money limited.
I bring not enough and I need to saves money.
Hope I can eat sushi everyday, or whenever, wherever, whatever I want.

Last Tuesday, Friends and I went to eat sushi at Sushi King, Sunway Pyramid.
So, on that day is my opportunity to eat as many as we can.
I took, and took, and taking, and ask others to go take my favorite one as what you saw in the picture below.

Anyways, this is just a part of it.
It's a fun day.
because we eat delicious food.
It's a wasabi day.
because the wasabi is enough fresh to be served.
It's a photography day.
because friends and I takes many pictures.
Peace!
kakacaucau~
It's a movie day.
because we watched "Real Steel".
I like it.
Charlie, ATOM and Max.
I rated it 10/10.
If you do not believe it, please go to watch it at any cinema.
Then you will know, its true or fake.
Don't judge it like a reporter of one newspaper company.

and then
It's an unforgettable experience day.
because we have gathering again.

That's all bah...
want to review all the picture please click to this LINK.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary