My Generation

I'm here...
Never away from my blog...
My followers and supporter just be patient.
I'm sorry for so long doesn't been updated my blog.

Sometimes, patient could bring you better result and better performance. Today, I watch a short video that shared from my friend. It's a meaningful short video which related to 90's children childhood moment. It's a pure Malaysian short video, consisting of many childhood games, things that we will do during class or after class, noob things and etc. The short video named as "My Generasi", "Generasi" is meaning Generation in English. Let's enjoy the video with me also.


I am sure, you are the same feeling with me. I am sure, this short video reminder you a lot of primary school or secondary school moments. I hope you all enjoyed and shared this!!! As is a supporting for Malaysian Product! 

Thanks...

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

About Mole People's.

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)