BSN Marathon 2012

Konnichiwa gozaimasu minasan...
Ogenkidesuka?

Do you know about Japanese language?
Hey, nevermind if you are not knowing it, it is about "Hi, How are you guys?".

Thanks for coming back here and for first time check into my blog.
Last week I just went to join a marathon at Putrajaya.
What it is so good?
1. The marathon is organized at night time which everyone is going to sleep, but i am running for medal.
2. First experience of running at night with my best friends.
3. We all got our own marathon medal.
4. While marathon I was all along with sweat, water, mindset, walking and running.

I am tired and my leg started pain on two days after event.
I have no idea, why my leg is not paining on the day after.
Can anybody tell me?
Besides that, I am earning so much in this marathon.

Sport is not only for health but also for lives more longer!
What are you waiting for?
SPORT!!!

Thanks... 

       Putrajaya Bridge                                              BSN Marathon Medal

                                MY GANG!!!                                                                  Me

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Mole People's.

Hat Yai 4 days 3 night Trip (Part 1)

Pulau Ketam Day Trip (12 Nov 2016)

3 days 2 nights at Kota Kinabalu

3 days 2 nights at Langkawi 2013

Hat Yai 4 days 3 nights Trip Itinerary

Ho Chi Minh City 4 days 3 night Trip Itinerary (Part 1)

Penang Trip 2 days 1 night (Part 1)

Sandakan 4 days 3 nights Trip (Part 3)

8 Days 7 Nights Macau & Hong Kong Trip Itinerary